Sunday 20 May 2007

Some simple stir-fries for dinner



That was my dinner last nite - pumpkin with chicken and some vege. Yes, you r rite, i did not hav that all for myself. Thats for me n my brother.




I first marinated the chicken with some five-spice powder, soy sauce, pepper and sesame oil. After that, i just stir fry those chicken until they are brown-ish n golden-ish. Then i add in the cubed pumpkin. The five spice powder really add some kicks to this dish as it sort of enhances the flavor of the pumpkin and chicken. I always got this feeling that pumpkin and five spice powder are good frens cz they mix really well. Hmm.. Tasty! *altho u might not agree from the look of the pics*

Later, i just stir fry the vege with a little bit of oil and with a tiny bit of salt, as i always like my vege to b just lightly flavored. Thats it. My simple yet satisfying dinner =)



San

No comments: