Monday 28 May 2007

Leftover for lunch

Just had some cereal with milk for brunch today. But, don't feel full...So, found myself some leftover rice + fried chicken in the fridge. I just simply fried the rice with garlic,chillies, mix-vege and egg. For the chicken, i jt reheat them in the oven.


Fried rice

Fried chicken

I realised the chickens are too many for me, together with the rice, as i jt had some cereal not too long ago. But, i had all of them as i don't want to keep the food for too long in the fridge.

* Back to fried rice*

Fried rice is something i make often for lunch, mostly, whenever i find there is leftover rice in the fridge. As it is easy n quick to make. Now, I am one full and happy San~

San

2 comments:

Ali-K said...

Your post came along just as I had some leftover rice to use up! Great timing.

IronEaters said...

haha.hi ali-k. thanks for stopping by. fried rice is such a easy(yet tasty) way to clear up ur leftover rice. =)

san