Wednesday 13 June 2007

Don Don Japanese Restaurant

Sukiyaki beef on rice, Only $5.50

Went to Don Don (Swanston St) 2 days ago to buy lunch, around 1pm, and u could c there were people lining up til the door of the restaurant. Yup, its quite a popular place for a v quick, good yet cheap lunch to feed your tummy =)

Because they got extremely fast service, it wasn't long until my turn to order, and by the time I kept all my change into my purse, the food was ready for me to take home =D As you can c in the pics, despite the cheap price, the food is good (If i am not mistaken, Don Don's food are all under $10, and yea, tts including Bento boxs' prices). The beef is tender and I also like the sauce, which is mixed with the rice under the beef.

OOooo, one thing is that they only have limited choices on their menu. But for whats on it, I would say Don Don has done a pretty good job on them!


San

Don Don
330 Little Lonsdale St
Melbourne 3000 VIC
Phone: (03) 9670 7113

Don Don
321 Swanston St
Melbourne 3000 VIC
Phone: (03) 96623377

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love Don Don, especially the sashi don.

IronEaters said...

hi Mellie. wow..the sashi don looks absolutely delectable, and its beautifully arranged! will try that next time =D

San